Sunday 9 October 2011

Kenapa I Love My Life

Kenapa i love my life? I guess everyone loves their life, rite & so do i. In fact, it's just a simple reminder for me & myself to be always feel grateful for what i have now, for what i been enjoying, for what i been lend for and for everything. I just simply love my life coz i know my life have always been blessed. Have to really glue this word to my memory so that i will less complaint about things happen in my life too. Oh dear, I'm just human like u too.
How could i not be grateful? Having a great husband by my side during good or bad, up & down, slim or fat opsss hahaha and giving birth to a girl and a boy which makes my life even greater. Having time to enjoy the life in my own way is triple bonus to me as I'm not too difficult to get satisfy.
Syukur Alhamdulillah. TQ Allah. TQ husband, TQ my kids, TQ to my parents and TQ to all who makes my life prettier. Sapa2 yg tak suka tu pi main jauh2 eh...haha

So u guys, better start loving yr life too, okay..peace :)    

2 comments:

  1. wahh! mcm artist bagi speech amik award! peace!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..mana ada..i just expressing my feelings tau :)

    ReplyDelete